Re: [steem] ATARI-ST ROM-Disk

  • From: "Edouard Lombard" <edouard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <steem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 22:13:59 +0100

Hi Atari friends,

I just wanted to say : I love my Ataris!
I bet that there is no stupid kid on this mailing list (such as the ones you
can find on IRC) that will try to mock me.

Why not tell us about your own Atari story?
How many do you have?
Which model?
How much do you like it?
Are you some of you not working in the computer industry now?
How did you get yours?
How do you still like to use them?
Do you use Steem in conjunction with your real machine?
What are your favourite programs/games?
Do you mainly use original discs or ones found on the Internet?
How do you share your time of personal use between Atari and PC?

I hope to launch a passionate discussion.

Fresh Mike

--
Steem - http://www.blimey.strayduck.com/