Re: [steem] ATARI-ST ROM-Disk

  • From: "Dr. WorST" <dr.worst@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: steem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 16 Feb 2004 22:30:33 +0100

> How many do you have?
21

> Which model?

Every one from the first 520st without diskdrive to the TT30

> How much do you like it?

No words needed :)

> Are you some of you not working in the computer industry now?

I work designing somekind of robots and developping the control software

> How did you get yours?

A lot of them when I worked for Atari , others purchased later

> How do you still like to use them?

Music, Music and music!!!

> Do you use Steem in conjunction with your real machine?

for running games and midi software in the laptops

> What are your favourite programs/games?

Ravel,Ludwig, Notator + Unitor + Export, Cubase Audio, StudioSon, GFA
Basic, STOS Basic, Megamax C, DBMand (I'm still looking for the free
runtime greased lightning, If anyone has it plese send me a copy, it
could be with all dbman compiled data base running out there)

Regards

--
Steem - http://www.blimey.strayduck.com/