Re: [steem] ATARI-ST ROM-Disk

  • From: Tony <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: steem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 09:11:54 -0500

> > How many do you have?

Down to one ( well 2, if you count my jag+CD )

> > Which model?

  4mb STFM,
        would love to have a falcon or TT, or STbook, or STpad.. or or or :)

> > How much do you like it?

hard to beat real atari hardware

> > Are you some of you not working in the computer industry now?

System Admin/Project manager/Progammer/Manager  ( ie..  IT grunt )

> > How did you get yours?

Bought my first one brand new It was a 520ST, killed it during a ram
upgrade attempt :(

> > How do you still like to use them?

Its stored in the garage, with the rest of my collectables.

> > Do you use Steem in conjunction with your real machine?

Steem is about all i use now.. but not on a regular basis. Its not practical
to get out the real box at the moment.

> > What are your favourite programs/games?

Hard to say now..

> > Do you mainly use original discs or ones found on the Internet?

Both

> > How do you share your time of personal use between Atari and PC?

See above.. its packed away for now.. ( and life leaves little time for play )

--
Steem - http://www.blimey.strayduck.com/