[sparkscoffee] Re: Fwd: [Radio Officers, &c] US Registry

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Sblumen123@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 20:05:48 -0400

JS
Wrong again, all the Matson Ships that go from Hawaii to American Ports are
 Jones Act American flagged
although I am not certain they are all American built? There are many
Matson ships that hit American ports and then go foreign and they are foreign
flagged. I suspect the Singapore holding company (Neptune I believe?) is a
tax  dodge?

Stanley

In a message dated 9/22/2014 10:02:55 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
schalestock@xxxxxxxx writes:

David,

Clinton (in violation of the Jones Act) cut a deal with the ChiComs to
allow a Singapore holding company to buy
APL. The rest is history.
JS

Please note: message attached

From: "D.J.J. Ring, Jr."  <n1ea@xxxxxxxx>
To: "sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"  <sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [sparkscoffee] Fwd: [Radio  Officers, &c] US Registry
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2014 11:38:00  -0400

_The #1 Worst Carb  Ever?
Click to Learn #1 Carb that  Kills Your Blood Sugar (Don't Eat This!)
_ (http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3132/54202be0d2e72bdf7b55st04vuc)
_FixYourBloodSugar.com_
(http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3132/54202be0d2e72bdf7b55st04vuc)