[sparkscoffee] Re: Fwd: [Radio Officers, &c] US Registry

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Sblumen123@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 17:16:48 -0400

Attention John Schalestock

In a message dated 9/23/2014 8:06:26 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
schalestock@xxxxxxxx writes:

Poor Stanley.  The word was APL but after it rattles around in  whatever
passes for his brain, it comes out Matson. Might as well try to  communicate
with an amoeba
JS

ARA  MEMBERSHIP BULLETIN #05-2014
September  20, 2014
REQUESTING  RESUMES FOR MATSON NAVIGATION CV2600 AND CV2500 VESSEL
PERMANENT  POSITIONS:
All  ARA members who are MREOs and wish to be considered for selection
aboard the  Manukai beginning on or about October 12th 2014, should submit
their
 resumes no later than Thursday September 25th 2014 to Cliff Walker at
_walker@araunion.org_ (mailto:walker@xxxxxxxxxxxx) .  All members submitting
resumes must be available for employment on October  12th 2014. The Union will
forward resumes received to Matson and a  selection will be made by the
Company in accordance with the rules listed  below:

Matson's right to select replacement Permanent MREOs on the 4 CV  (new
build) vessels the Manukai, Manulani, Maunawili and Maunalei must be in
consultation with the Union and follow specified procedures.

MREO's  interested in being considered for any permanent opening on these
vessels must  submit resumes to the Union: _walker@araunion.org_
(mailto:walker@xxxxxxxxxxxx)   The  Union will forward resumes for MREOs who
are
eligible for employment to Matson  Labor Relations for consideration when
openings
become available. Please submit  resumes soonest.  Detailed resumes
including all licenses, training,  certifications and supporting documents
including
certificates, letters of  recommendation or commendation should be included
preferably in a single PDF  file attachment. You will be considered for any
openings subject to your  eligibility at the time a job is assigned unless
you withdraw your desire in  writing to be considered for these jobs to the
union.

a) The Union  will determine if the candidates are eligible, in accordance
with the National  Assignment Rules, to be selected as permanent MREOs on
the CV2600s or CV2500  vessels and this information will be shared with the
Company upon request.  Eligibility will be determined on the basis of medical
fitness for duty, all  Coast Guard regulations including current license,
current TWIC, current BST,  current MMD, current dues etc., ARA required
training, Union membership, and  eligibility in all respects in accordance with
the National Assignment  Rules.

b) The list of eligible MREOs will be revised and updated by the  union on
an ongoing basis and shared with the Company prior to any selection for  any
permanent MREO position openings on the CV2600s or CV2500 vessels. This
information will be communicated to, and discussed with the Company in a
timely  manner as part of the consultation process. The company shall be
informed
as to  the reason any MREO is removed from the eligibility list, and at the
Company's  request the Union shall attempt to correct the reason the MREO
is declared  ineligible at that particular time consistent with the
Collective Bargaining  Agreement.

c) When the list of eligible candidates is identified by the  Union in
consultation with the Company, the Company will prioritize the agreed  list of
selected MREOs listing them in the order they are to be called by the  Union
hiring hall to offer the permanent position. The Union hiring hall will
call the members in the determined sequence offering each of them the permanent
 position until the MREO contacted accepts the permanent position.

d) Any  permanent MREO on a CV2600 or CV2500 vessel is expected to be
aboard their  respective assigned vessel for a minimum of 150 days a year. If
the
permanent  MREO does not meet this requirement then the Company shall have
the right to  terminate his/her employment, provided, however, that time off
for bona fide  family emergencies, illness or other unforeseen
circumstances shall be arranged  for as best possible at the time and for the
situation,
and that time will be  applied to the 150 day minimum.
ARA  President
John  Radcliffe
_jpradcliffe@araunion.org_ (mailto:jpradcliffe@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
850.384.9406
ARA  Secretary/Treasurer
Cliff  Walker
1600 Rabke  Rd.
Canton, GA  30114
_walker@araunion.org_ (mailto:walker@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
770.592.3232 -  office
678.522.7363 -  Cell
ARA TIME  Coordinator (ATC)
Cliff  Walker
1600 Rabke Rd.
Canton ,Georgia 30114
_walker@aratime.org_ (mailto:walker@xxxxxxxxxxx)
770.592.3232-Office
678.522.7363-Cell

John F.  Lindner, Administrator
American Radio  Association Benefit Plans
1818 E. Southern Avenue, Suite 20-B
Mesa,  Arizona 85204-5257
_jlindner@araplans.com_ (mailto:jlindner@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
480.219.2769

ARA  Dispatcher
Adrienne Dabbs  Owen
_araship@cox.net_ (mailto:araship@xxxxxxx)
985.966.9107

=

Please note: message attached

From: "Lee, NI7I"  <pixiehat@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  [sparkscoffee] Re: Fwd: [Radio Officers, &c] US Registry
Date: Mon, 22  Sep 2014 17:55:22 -0700

_The #1 Worst Carb  Ever?
Click to Learn #1 Carb that  Kills Your Blood Sugar (Don't Eat This!)
_ (http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3132/542161ebcd22161eb5ea2st03vuc)
_FixYourBloodSugar.com_
(http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3132/542161ebcd22161eb5ea2st03vuc)

From: "D.J.J. Ring, Jr."  _<n1ea@xxxxxxxx>_ (mailto:n1ea@xxxxxxxx)
To: _"sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"_ (mailto:sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
_<sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>_ (mailto:sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Subject:  [sparkscoffee] Fwd: [Radio Officers, &c] US Registry
Date: Sun, 21  Sep 2014 11:38:00 -0400

_The #1 Worst Carb Ever?
Click to Learn #1 Carb that Kills Your Blood Sugar (Don't Eat  This!)
_ (http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3132/54202be0d2e72bdf7b55st04vuc)
_FixYourBloodSugar.com_
(http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3132/54202be0d2e72bdf7b55st04vuc)