[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: what a lot of nonsense!

  • From: ANN SCHULTZ <edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx, Tigra12@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2005 09:01:19 -0700 (PDT)

I like the new ones, but would like them better if they weren't made of
plastic, I understand. Ears have broken off. Make them out of the same stuff as
the heads were made of. I liked the old  ones a lot too.

                    Ann   www.edangsd.com
VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx wrote:Listers--Don't you think we've beaten this subject to
death, The Admin,and a
number of other listers have explained that this is a Conformation List,and
everyone has had their say,and voiced their opinion.It really is becoming
repetitious. Lets drop the subject. . Here's a new subject to chew on.
All the Futurities are over now. My club(GSDCMSP) held the last
one--the MW. We had our meeting last night,and our President ,and Show Chairman
said that they had a lot of complaints from the Futurity exhibitors on the new
Futurity Plaques.--that they didn't like them,and preferred the original ones.
Any comments from other Futurity winners?
Helen Miller Fisher

POST is Copyrighted 2005. All material remains the property of the original