[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: what a lot of nonsense!

  • From: Elaine <tykemail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tigra12@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 14:17:55 -0400

There are those of us (and, as the general population ages, there will
be more) who would love to work our dogs, but I couldn't manage to go
around the ring with my dogs at heel, let alone work for the time
required for a full trial. MY agility has got up and left, and I
couldn't walk the distance for a herding trial.   I have to be satisfied
with knowing that my dogs will do what I ask of them in the house (at
least, most of the time).
Elaine