[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: what a lot of nonsense!

  • From: "Carol Weale" <dankagsd01@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <susan-sullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "ShowgsdL" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2005 05:58:16 -0700

  I KNOW what it takes to put a CD CDX on a dog.  I have done it and in
style, in three shows with 2 HIT.
  If your dogs are so versatile, I invite you to join me in the breed ring.
And, by the way, if you think showing in conformation involves no training
or expenditure of time, you are mistaken..
You possibly don't know what you are talking about, because MANY, MANY
people are taking their CH's AND Selects and going for dual title.  They are
extremely successful.
I like Fred's post =CH first then working title.
  If you spend SO much time doing all that work, it would be nothing for you
to pop into the breed ring and get a CH. Then pop into the all breed ring
and do Group 1.  It's so easy.  Come join us.   RUNNING AROUND THE RING
ISN'T WORK??!!  Do you think we pay handlers because we don't know what to
do with all the extra cash?

Carol