[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: trash-bitches and puppies

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: Lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx, dir@xxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 07:32:31 EST

In a message dated 3/22/2006 11:35:26 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
What  I've read(not verified) is that Mr. Hunt is showing an animal out of a
Dallas Son. It will take a couple of weeks for the information to appear  in
results available on the net, then ownership and breeders will be  readily
available to all.

GERMAN SHEPHERD DOGS, Puppy Dogs 9 Mos & Under 12 Mos  .
1/W/BW
15 KALEEF'S ARNO OF GREENLEAF. DN127565/01. 05/28/2005. BREEDER:  Janie
Morton & Sheree Moses. By Willoway's Granite Mountain-Ch Kaleef's  Illegally
Blonde. OWNER: Andrew Hunte. AGENT: James A Moses.

Ginger  Cleary

Ginger posted this to the list yesterday.  The stud dog just finished  at the
Annapolis shows (yes he is a Dallas son out of a the nice bitch Ch  Jacoda's
Spice Of Life), and I remember seeing Sheree put a major on the  bitch last
year and I was just drooling over her.  What a lovely gal!

I guess my question would be, so what?  When someone doesn't do things  the
way the "fancy" likes, knickers are in a twist and heaven forbid they join  the
"fancy" and buy a well bred dog from a top handler even more knickers will
be in a twist.  Who wants to be on the censure committee to verify  that
prospective owners are involved in the "right" companies  and/or hold the
politically correct "right" views when it comes to the  sport of dogs?

Or is it that if they get their hands on a good one, the argument that  large
commercial breeders are breeding junk to junk will be moot?

They are obviously filling a need for puppies.  Puppies by the way,  that I
don't have for the many calls from folks whose arms are empty because a  much
loved pet died, nor am I going to breed to fill that need, not because of a
"holier than thou" attitude but because there's just too much time, work  and
occasional heartbreak involved.

Kathy

three generations of Dual Titled Champions live  here!

visit _Pine Hill German Shepherd  Dogs_