[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: trash-bitches and puppies

  • From: Peggy <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 14:12:06 -0500

    While it is true that at first we were told (by none other than Pat
Laurens on behalf of the AKC, and by others with recognizable names as
well, in various emails and in different dog publications, especially in
Dog News, that Hunte and his Corporation did not breed dogs, he holds
himself forth as a dog breeder of many years (altho nowhere have I been
able to discern what dogs he bred, or even what breed) the Corporation
is definitely into breeding now...(follow that link someone sent
earlier).  As for importing, my friend in Miami customs has assured me
that some of the dogs being imported (shrink wrapped) from South America
are destined for Hunte Corporation and other large volume breeding
operations.
    So much for that.  Yes, Hunte Corp is a broker...but they would now
have us believe they are breeding better dogs than the average person.
Peggy