[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: P.R./ bad backs & rears & color

  • From: Kathy Tank <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 21:03:05 -0700

I don't think we (not us, but many) as a fancy need to cast stones on DYEING
AND BAD COLORING DO WE???
PULEEZZE, I have seen SO many black and orange , black and salmon , black
and brown American dogs...
Glass houses people....
Until we clean up our acts as a fancy, we are the LAST ones to be talking
about dyeing ANY dogs.
Maybe it is just jealousy that they have mastered it...most of our people
still do an appalling job.
Of course with halloween coming up, many dogs should fit right in....
Potassium permanganate anyone?
Kathy
*http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com*<http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com/>
*Home of:
CH. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBs
CH. Victory's Leviathan
CH. Garter's E-Male of Fran-Jo Anne Isle *
*
"Victory...*Vires et honestas"