[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: P.R./ bad backs & rears & color

  • From: Kathy Potter <tokaye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 14:20:57 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

I agree ladies. On another list there was much discussion relative to breeding
for single purposes. I received a link to German Seiger Ober von Bad Boll's
progeny class on You Tube. And though heads and pigment may be beautiful, look
at the rest. Take a look - it's ghastly!

NKGR Ober von Bad Boll; BSZS 2009

Kathy