[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: How many of you...

  • From: "Jodi Bobin" <ravencd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Sally Hayden" <dan-ann@xxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 23:36:07 -0500

Sally,
    I would not consider this for my own convenience nor would I consider
myself to lack patience...all of my previous litters have been 12 or 13 puppies
and only one ended in a section due to a large puppy, but this litter promises
to be big and was only wondering if I should even consider doing a section for
her benefit, not mine.
Jodi