[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: How many of you?

  • From: "Penny & Bill" <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Show List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 15:26:00 -0400

From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: How many of you
choose not to put a black and white add into the Review because you don't think
they can compete against the color adds?

  Would you be more inclined to put a black and white add in if the entire
magazine were in black and white?

  TIA
  Terry
************************************
I like the color ads.
I like the black and white ads.
(I like solid black GSDs--tee hee.)
I refuse to be prejudiced against any type of color (or absence of color) ad.

Let's face it, color ads can't "pretty-up"  a dog whose been set up
incorrectly, nor can it "hide" the same in black and white.

I say, if you've got a fantastic picture and have the bucks to do an ad in
color, go right ahead.  It's your money.  I've done both types--my preference,
my money.  (IMHO, I think an all black & white Review would be taking a giant
step backward.)
Penny in NY