[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: How many of you

  • From: "Dawn Bonome" <sheppiefan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 May 2007 12:28:19 -0500

This is my vote.... YES, if all photos were in black and white. OTHERWISE...
the Color photo will win hands down.

Dawn Bonome
From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] How many of you
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 10:24:38 -0700 (PDT)
>choose not to put a black and white add into the Review because you don't
think they can compete against the color adds?

>Would you be more inclined to put a black and white add in if the entire
magazine were in black and white?

>TIA
>Terry

>Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.
>Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

>POST is Copyrighted 2007. All material remains the property of the original
theShowgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

>VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.showgsd.org

Watch free concerts with Pink, Rod Stewart, Oasis and more.  Visit MSN In
Concert today.[1]

--- Links ---
   1 http://g.msn.com/8HMAENUS/2734??PS=47575