[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: How many of you

  • From: Amytortoise@xxxxxxx
  • To: sheppiefan@xxxxxxxxxxx, fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 13:39:24 EDT

It is not a contest people. The Review is there so that you can advertise
your dogs. It is not about which add is better. Some people like me cannot
afford to get an add that is in color. If I had something to advertise I have
no
problem putting in a black and white add. I read and look at them all....it
does  not matter if they are color or black and white.I am happy for people who
can  afford the color adds. They are very nice. But they would not stop me
from  putting a black and white add.
Amy Greenhut
Justrock Shepherds.