[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Honest Judges

  • From: "edwinx" <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx>, <cudjoe@xxxxxxxxxx>, <rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <Stoneshep2@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 19:46:55 -0800

Mr S!....I wish more judges would stick to what They ask for....many years
ago...okay 7 years ago, my friend Basu was having trouble getting my dog to
settle in winners class...and just so no one gets this wrong, I love my
handler like a brother, he was not at fault...my dog just would not move
slow and easy like the Judge , Max Thompson, asked him to!....Mr Thompson
gave my dog the reserve..I have respected and have been a good friend of Max
Thompson ever since...I have also seen judges ask for dogs slow and easy and
then reward the dog that did not do as the judge asked...I no longer show
under them...there are quite a few judges I will not show under..hell
...maybe I should become a judge cuz I'm quickly running out of folks that I
will put my dog under...judges..if you are not going to stick by what you
ask .....then don't ask!!!!...do like Clinton...don't ask...don't
tell...lol...FB