[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Entries

  • From: "myjoygs@xxxxxxx" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "myjoygs@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 13:25:41 -0400

People who go to shows often and see what judges put up will take note and only
bring that judge (if ever entered under them) the type and style of the dog
they have seen win under that judge. Some judges put up dogs that seem to
come from a particular breeder, maybe they like what they produce. Some we
have no idea why the judge places the dogs the way we do, they must obviously
see something we don't? I have a huge problem understanding, however when dogs
shy away from the judge, may even slip the collar and run and when brought back
into the ring takes the award.......what "perception" do I come up with in that
case?

MYJOY SHEPHERDS
Joyce Willis