[ SHOWGSD-L ] Entries

  • From: LauraEG@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 11:58:40 EST

I have a  question, can someone tell me why people are always on time for the
All breeds,  and won't give the same courtesy to the specialty clubs, most of
us work on  a much shorter time frame than the all breeds, our club closes 10
days before  the event, which really puts the show secretary under the gun.
Most of the  smaller clubs, print, collate, staple, fold their own premium
lists and  catalogs, and when we rush to do all these things, we make mistakes.

Perhaps we should have our closing dates 2 or 3 weeks before the event to
give  us time to breathe.

Specialty  Club Show Secretaries should unite!

I would  love to hear some opinions, I know that when I plan to go to a show,
I know way  in advance..............

Laura in  Chesapeake VA