[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Elephant In The Room

  • From: "Iza Ackerman" <izaackerman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 13:14:32 -0400

I love your ideas, Evan; and I have suggested for YEARS that the club should
stop charging those ridiculously high late fees for nominating a litter and/or
having a cut-off date, as perhaps more people would nominate their litters for
the Futurity – what a concept !!!

Iza Kabuska-Ackerman
www.Karizmashepherds.com
AKC Breeder of Merit
Breeder of a Canadian Grand Victor, an American Grand Victor,
and many more beautiful dogs !

From: "TISHW" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "TISHW@xxxxxxx"
for DMARC)