[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: EH ??

  • From: "Kathy Tank" <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx, Showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 10:05:27 -0700

Ileana
That was a funny , yet sad and very observant testament to the problem. You
are right on all counts.
This is not a witch hunt...test ALL SELECT , GV , GVX , FUTURITY / MATURITY
winners at the nationals...no one will be singled out for testing  (unless
there is an individual complaint to a Bench Comm...the judge or the AKC) as
the AKC's system is complaint-driven.  Since we would only be testing dogs
in contention for GSDCA AWARDS.. then we don't
interfere with the AKC titles, nor do we get bogged down in that machine.
It also releives the judge of having to call it, (which is obviously NOT
working anyway) the dogs are tested immediately following the
wins...IMMEDIATELY...
whatever revocation takes place is done, and so noted by the judge.  It
might mean that we end up with a very small group of Select animals , the
first time. Or maybe the first time we see a huge change in the overall
"face" of the class... But in the long run will "encourage" honesty, trust
and participation .
Kathy
http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com
Home of :
CH. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBs
CH. Victory's Leviathan
CH. Garter's E-Male of Fran-Jo Anne Isle

WEBSITE PUP-DATED SEPT 22, 2008