[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: EH ??

  • From: "Kathy Tank" <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx, carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 10:55:50 -0700

I believe judges are afraid of litigation and maybe rightfully so.  Unless
of course the stuff comes off on their hands.
By mandating D and D testing for Selects , GV, GV, Fut/Mat Finalists at our
national, we take the fear of reprisal from the judge, because it is done to
ALL of the above winners, immediately following pictures or what have
you.....I will investigate more fully the technical side of it, the cost,
the time, and who does it.
Our PC is here to set the bar for health, and protection and promotion of
the breed.   While the Board and Officers could easily move to making this
happen, it may take a concensus of the people to get the ball rolling.
There is simply no real reason , no adequate excuse as to why this cannot be
done.
I have yet had anyone give me a valid excuse against it.  It's time has come
Folks.
Kathy Tank

http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com
Home of :
CH. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBs
CH. Victory's Leviathan
CH. Garter's E-Male of Fran-Jo Anne Isle

WEBSITE PUP-DATED SEPT 22, 2008