[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: EH ??

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 21:17:27 -0700

I have absolutely no problem with ALL testing for anything.....and certainly
would not
discourage it as long as it is done properly and fairly.
I just don't think they should "pick out"  which dogs to test.   ALL or
none....and I think
it should cover drug testing as well as dyeing if they are going to do any
testing.
How this would be done I don't know.
I just hate to see a post from someone that is new that seems to think it is
common
among all exhibitors.    That is discouraging to anyone.
Most of us in the trenches of doing all the work ourselves are too busy to be
bothered
with what it takes to dye or drug a dog .... let alone know how ......or even
see it done.
I'm not even very picky about the shampoo I use.   They are scrubbed and very
clean,
brushed and blow dried and toe nails clipped and teeth clean.......and I'm done.

Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com