[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Thank you Joan !

  • From: Joan Fox <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ArDeJay@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 10:06:25 -0700 (PDT)

Woah!
I made a  mistake and posted a private mail to the list.
I never accused Michael Cheeks of anything. Actually, I am not sure what it was
I was supposed to think or know he did, That part was  about judging.
He is not a handler so that can't be it.
I am not sure how this got misconstrued.
My post was on 3 different subjects so it may have been confusing except to the
person I had been mailing.
Now I am confused!
I apologize for posting incorrectly.
Joan