[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Article On Dogs - No Solution

  • From: tsaligsds@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: lexieshep@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 13:59:26 +0000

Forget Rotties and Dobies.  Ther're small time compared to some of the breeds
currently being "imported" by OUR local drug dealers.  Ever heard of a Fila?
Two hundred PLUS pounds of dog specifically bred to kill PEOPLE.  Original
breeding stock HAD to be blooded before breeding.  Nice info from their PC,
no??  How about Tosa Inus nad Pressa Canarios.  Teh problem with banning a
breed is that teh BAD GUYS will only move on to something bigger and badder!
Not JUST my opinion --- we are already picking them up!
AND on another note..... everyone was soooo against the federal law requiring
all the microchip companies to go to the European, 134 mh, chip and scanner.
Another problem just came up while I was posting.  Our K-9 unit just called to
tell me that they had imported a couple of dogs and want to verify the
microchip numbers.  How many of you want to bet my scanner WON'T read the chips
on working police dogs????????  Scary thought, NO!

Suzanne
www.tsalishepherds.com
Home of Ch Firedog, Ch Cookie, Ch Flair, BIS/BISS Ch Yancy, and Ch Flash!
Website updated 10/05

. It is what sick people do to these
> animals.

 One breed becomes extinct.