[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Article On Dogs- No Solution

  • From: Peggy <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: willowlakegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 17:13:20 -0500

My next door neighbor in Woodbridge rescued a pit bull puppy from a bad
home.  That dog was the sweetest thing...every time someone left the
gate open, he'd come over to my house because he never forgot that the
first time I found him out loose, I got him a dog biscuit and didn't let
him have it until he went back into his own yard.
This neighbor also had an old Mini Schnauzer bitch, and she was
completely the boss of the pit...she spoke, he shrank!  He was really a
sweet dog............100 per cent pure pit bull, too, from fighting
lines.  (Dogfighting is big stuff in this state and also our neighboring
states...it's illegal, but you know how that goes................)
Peggy