[rollei_list] Re: xenotar 2.8f vs planar 2.8f

  • From: "Jeffery Smith" <jls@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 17:23:01 -0500

I like the "vintage" look in some photos, and that's why I like fiddling
around with older Elmars, Tessars, Heliars, and single-coated lenses. I
recently bought the 40/1.4 SC Nokton for my Leica hoping to get a bit more
of that vintage look, but I have to confess that it is hard to see any
difference from the multicoated version. Maybe I need to leave the hood off.
;-)

Thanks for the informative post.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA