[rollei_list] Re: xenotar 2.8f vs planar 2.8f

  • From: Jerry Friedman <tinycameraco@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 12:57:34 -0700 (PDT)

Tessar? Tessar?? DID I HEAR THE NAME TESSAR??????

funny you should have mentioned this because I just happen to have a Rollei T
with a Tessar that is almost, even closer than that, as good as ther Planar on
my GX. At least from f/11 and smaller.  But you know, (now this is conjecture,
of course) but many people say that the Xenar is as good as a Tessar.......

sorry but I am going underground.

Jerry F.

http://mail.yahoo.com