[rollei_list] Re: [off-topic] The new Fuji will be sold ... and affordable ?

  • From: "Richard Sintchak" <rich815@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 16:40:49 -0700

My experience with a few of these folders (Ikontas, Bessas, Super Dollys)
has been that the lenses can be great performers.  It's the condition of the
camera and it's alignment that is the real issue.  I've had Tessars that are
pin sharp, and others that are mush.  I suspect it was likely the overall
alignment and not the lenses themselves....

On Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 3:09 PM, Richard Knoppow <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Goldstein" <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>

Richard S.
San Francisco