[rollei_list] Re: [off-topic] The new Fuji will be sold ... and affordable ?

  • From: "Eric Goldstein" <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 17:38:47 -0400

Hi Richard -

That same piece states that the lens is an 80/3.5... not fast by any
criteria bit still the best information we have is that it is a
double-gauss type...

I still think a 67/69 camera with an 80 similar to the Ektar available
for the small Graphic cameras would have been a winning combination,
and would not have competed with Fuji's "Texas Leica"  GSW690
rangefinder...

Eric Goldstein