[rollei_list] Re: [off-topic] The new Fuji will be sold ... and affordable ?

  • From: Aghalide@xxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2008 16:13:53 +0000

I also have an Ikonta IV.It  is a pleasure to use. I had the bald  mountail  guys convert it to 120.
Then I had it "serviced". /////////////////////////////////Sharpness was bad, until I discovered that Marty Forscher's /buddy diden't screw the rear elements all the way in. I did it and it then  had a wonderfull performer. Ed
-------------- Original message from "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------