[rollei_list] Re: Spinning front taking lens and postings
- From: "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 16:39:10 -0800
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jerry Lehrer" <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2005 1:50 PM
Subject: [rollei_list] Re: Spinning front taking lens and
Nope, the one I have, has the "star" INSIDE the near
Richard could possibly confirm that, if he remembers
seeing it here.
It was an internal component.
You have an interesting lens. The usual arrangement for
the Hypergon was to have the spinning stop mounted on a
bracket on the front if the lens. Does your lens have any
writing on it? I am very curious about it.
Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Post to rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe'
in the subject field OR by logging into www.freelists.org
- Unsubscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with
'unsubscribe' in the subject field OR by logging into www.freelists.org
- Online, searchable archives are available at
Other related posts: