[rollei_list] Re: Spinning front taking lens and postings

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 13:00:25 -0800

Ruddy,

You think I am joking about the spinning lens elements?
In fact there was a line of Zeiss(?) lenses that had an
internal component that was deliberately spun by the action
of a pneumatic bulb and rubber air tubing. This was done to
permit uniform exposure an the film.  Even Richard can
explain that.

Jerry