[rollei_list] Re: Spinning front taking lens and postings
- From: J Patric Dahlén <jenspatricdahlen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 01:37:56 +0000
From: "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Can you clarify this. Do you mean the front element of the lens can be
turned? If so it means the retaining ring is loose. It can be tightened
but one wonders how it got loose in the first place.
Someone had this problem with his new GC/FX on another forum a couple of
years ago. Can't remember which forum it was. I have seen a GX on eBay with
the retaining ring gone on the taking lens.
- Post to rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe'
in the subject field OR by logging into www.freelists.org
- Unsubscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with
'unsubscribe' in the subject field OR by logging into www.freelists.org
- Online, searchable archives are available at
Other related posts: