[rollei_list] Re: Spinning front taking lens and postings

  • From: Don Williams <dwilli10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 18:59:48 -0800

At 08:59 PM 12/27/2005 -0500, you wrote:

Does anyone have any experience with the spinning of the front glass in the newer rolleiflex; re, rollei F, GX or wide.
I discovered last night that the glass in the taking lens spins. I am almost sure that the GX taking lens spins too.
Is this a situation that is unique to my cameras.

The only recommendation I can make is that you wait until the holiday season is over and see if the effect wears off.

Don Williams
La Jolla, CA