[rollei_list] Re: Ford motor and Rolleiflex

  • From: "Julia Oliveira" <juliamartina@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 14:24:58 -0500

Hello everyone,
I'm Julia, a new subscriber. I have a passion for photography and want to
learn as much as I can... (I don't want to learn much about digital
photography. I like the old fashioned kind better, although I must admit
that digital photography is truly practical). I have not taken any classes.
I wish to find one that will teach me what I want to learn... I'd love to
have a dark room--and know what to do with it... how to develop my own
pictures... and although there's reading material out there on the matter, I
fear that I need "hands on" to learn.
I own a Rolleiflex. Bought it on Ebay. I treasure it, but know nothing about
it, really.
Maybe I will learn from your more experienced minds.

Julia

On 12/12/06, Eric Goldstein <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Don't forget Albany Bigard now...that was 1931. Youser Youser
Youser... you guys really got it goin' on now, don't you?

Eric Goldstein ;-)