[rollei_list] Re: Ford motor and Rolleiflex

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 00:35:47 -0300 (ART)

Yes of course, I have uploaded the two last versions
Slobodan sent me to my blog, and then the two firsts
photographs are the photograhs adjusted by Slobodan
and the following two photographs are the same
photographs with the original adjustment (please click
on thumbnails for the full size image):

http://silveremulsion.blogspot.com/

All the best
Carlos