[rollei_list] Re: Article

  • From: "Peter K." <peterk727@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 14:34:58 -0700

You are probably correct.  But I know few who buy a Canon DSLR body and then
purposely go out and buy Leica Manual Focus R lenses and an adapter.
We can argue this all day long, but typically its people who already own R
lenses that want to continue using them. There are some pros and a large
Leica user population among the ranks of non-professionals who may do
otherwise.
As for me, I own several Canon bodies and prefer Autofocus and L glass. Not
that Leica lenses are not good, but they are simply not what I want. To each
his own.

Peter K

On 5/31/06, Mark A. Kay, M.D., Ph.D. <markay@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

There are clearly some R lenses that are better optically than an L lens on a canon esp. Wide angles ___ Sent with SnapperMail www.snappermail.com