[rollei_list] Re: Article

  • From: "Peter K." <peterk727@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 17:14:42 -0700

I guess the real question is why are peope using 35mm for landscapes?
Something like that is much better with a medium format camera? Rolleiwide
perhaps?

On 6/2/06, Mark A. Kay, M.D., Ph.D. <markay@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I agree. The cz21mm distagon is sharp throughout even at f2.8. I have the canon24mm and it is decent but not stellar ___ Sent with SnapperMail www.snappermail.com