[rollei_list] Re: Article

  • From: "Mark A. Kay, M.D., Ph.D." <markay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 19:41:05 -0700

I am not using it at f2.8 just making a comment. I agree the canon 24mm at f8 to 11 is very good

I typically shoot landscapes at about F8 to F11, so edge softness is less prominent. Why are you using F2.8 for that?

On 6/2/06, Mark A. Kay, M.D., Ph.D. <<mailto:markay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>markay@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I agree. The cz21mm distagon is sharp throughout even at f2.8. I have the
canon24mm and it is decent but not stellar
___
Sent with SnapperMail
<http://www.snappermail.com>www.snappermail.com