[rollei_list] Re: Article

  • From: "Peter K." <peterk727@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 20:56:01 -0700

Jerry,

You and I discussed the Digilux 2 which I reviewed and wrote about last
year. I sent you a copy of the article, remember. As to the DMR, its an add
on and not really a true DSLR, hence not really in the same marketplace.

Peter K

On 5/25/06, Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Peter,

I believe that you missed a few devices. First, the Leica DMR, which is
the
darling of the Leica world.  No moiré or anti-aliasing.  Second, the Leica

Digilux 2 which is terrific as far as the results I have seen.

Jerry.

"Peter K." wrote:

Anyone interested in Digital Photography, I was fortunate to have an
article published in Ranegfinder.
http://www.rangefindermag.com/magazine/May06/36.tml

Peter K
Ó¿Õ¬