[rodgersorganusers] Re: New Organ Blues

  • From: Al Murrell <tam6111949@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 09:50:58 -0800 (PST)

You make excellent points here.  I do not know Ronnie
but I agree that there are those who are informed and
are not swayed by total stop count, and so forth.
However, I still hold to my feeling that prices should
not be on the internet.  A customer can go anywhere to
by a car in any city regardless of where he lives.
This cannot be done with Rodgers or Allen organs.  I
don't won't some other dealer setting my prices.

Al