[rodgersorganusers] Re: New Organ Blues

  • From: HANEYRPH@xxxxxxx
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 09:59:43 EST

I agree with the price fluctuations and the various factors which go into an
installation. Each situation is different-acoustics, speakers, etc. HOWEVER, I
do not see why the price for a module or sequencer could not be given and
posted. They are basically like a stero component. They plug into the organ-all
kinds of organs-so there is no variance in this situation. The same applies to
self-contained speaker organs-with no external speakers. I've seen ads in the
AGO magazine which show new organs under $11,000, etc. Some people are limited
in what they can afford-churches too.
Clark Haney Wells

New link to Christmas Music at www.frogmusic.com!