[rodgersorganusers] Re: New Organ Blues

  • From: "William Hubert" <whubert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 11:53:06 -0500

PT Barnum once said" There is no such thing as bad publicity"

Listing of prices on all models and accessories is publicity.

My concern is not whether dealers are ripping anyone off or what their
markup is. I just require on a basis of want, desire, need or interest a
booklet.

So it IS a matter of public record. So let's see it on the internet as well.
It only makes sense!

Bill