[rodgersorganusers] Re: New Organ Blues

  • From: "K Stiles" <jkstiles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 11:52:26 -0500

Ellen,

I have absolutely the most wonderful dealer I could ask
for.  I would and will sing their praises whenever I get
the chance.  But when one is merely shopping and not ready
to purchase, it would be nice to be able to get an idea of
pricing ahead of time without having to be tied
umbilically to the dealer.  Will I purchase from my
dealer!?!  Of course!  Ron and Susie Waldrop, my dealers,
are wonderful people and have impressed me and my church
with the quality of their service.  This discussion is no
strike at the dealers.  But, a strike for ease of gaining
information.

Keith Stiles
Waynesville, NC

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 08:54:55 -0700
  "ronnie johnston" <rjohnston@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Ellen,
>
>I see your point, but there are many organists out there
>that live 100's of
>miles from our "dealer."  Exactly what do you suggest for
>people that live
>that far away, and the dealership has 1 or 2 organs in
>stock--maybe.  And,
>of those organs, you'll not find a 3 manual in the bunch.
> People like me
>have to depend on the internet.  The western US is a far
>cry from the
>populated east where you have many dealers; this I know
>from searching the
>web.
>
>Ronnie Johnston

<TEXTAREA NAME="Signature" ROWS="4" COLS="60">

New link to Christmas Music at www.frogmusic.com!