[rodgersorganusers] Re: New Organ Blues

  • From: "K Stiles" <jkstiles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 09:37:04 -0500

And while we're on the topic, might I point out that
"selling" your catalog to your loyal customer base is
simply not good PR.  Marketing 101 folks.  If a customer
wants your catalog, GIVE IT AWAY!  *he he he*

Keith Stiles
Waynesville, NC

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 07:36:22 -0700
  "ronnie johnston" <rjohnston@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>There is absolutely no reason not to post prices (at
>least suggested retail)
>on all Rodger's sites.  Those of us that live in the
>sticks, and have no
>easy access to a Rodgers dealer, have no idea whether a
>price is reasonable
>or not.  When shopping for yourself, or for your church,
>how in the world
>can you know whether what you are looking at or dreaming
>for is even in the
>realm of possiblity.  Any of us with good sense know that
>price can vary due
>to installation, but for crying out loud, give us a
>starting point!
>
>Ronnie Johnston

<TEXTAREA NAME="Signature" ROWS="4" COLS="60">

New link to Christmas Music at www.frogmusic.com!