[roc-chat] Re: ROC Launch Control System

  • From: James Dougherty <jafrado@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 13:30:34 -0700

Sweet!  Agreed on all points!

The continuity checking circuit and firmware is not difficult
I could give you all that ...

On the multi/single master concept; I guess it really depends on what
we're trying to do.

Jack sells a really nice Wireless controller which merits some investigation...
Ok, it's not mil-spec, but with a relay like some other folks have built,
it really will get you 90% of what you need...

Scaling to support 50 pads, well, that's the challenge right... I think the away
pad is the real work.. and lucky for us we don't have that many high power
birds out there...

Let's talk sometime and make some plans on this.