[riscos-printing] Re: New printer for Iyonix.

  • From: Colin Pritchard <colin.pritchard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: riscos-printing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 13:59:54 +0100

Subject: Re: [riscos-printing] Re: New printer for Iyonix.
To: riscos-printing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Colin Pritchard <colin.pritchard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 13:53:48 +0100

In message <a01016fc4e.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Martin Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In message <4a1515fc4e.Colin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>           Colin Pritchard <colin.pritchard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> It is calling the printer StPhRX700fv: 1
>
> Yes, I see that from your Settings file. That is not correct.
> Something has corrupted the name. Actually, I just looked at your
> settings file again and there is more corruption. Something has
> inserted a printer definition in the middle of another.

>>> I assume that's a 32bit version. The error means there is insufficient
>>> 'RMA' module area memory but this shouldn't really happen. What does
>>> '*Status RMASize' say? If it's zero then try '*Configure RMASize 508K'
>>> and reboot.
>>
>> I've done that too but I still get the same error message [see above].
>> Thinking I might reduce the quality of print in order to print
>> anything at all, in accessing printer Control and click on Configure
>> when I get the next error message
>> Internal error  'StPhRX700fv: 1'  won't fit icon 30
>
> You could edit the Settings file to undo the corruption but I
> recommend removing your printer definitions, choosing "Save choices",
> reloading !Printers and creating a new definition from scratch.
I've done that; the printer is now correctly named, but still gives me
the same error about memory full. I can. now however, configure the
printer control

My settings now look like this
fv: 1
cl: dp:2
nm: Epson Stylus Photo RX700**
ct: 16_D
bd: 16_75000004
ft: 16_4
et:
fl: Devices#interface1;alternate0:USB44
ns:
np:
nu:
no:
uv: 16_4B8
up: 16_810
ua: 16_100
cf: 16_0
cs: 4
in: 8
nl:
pt: g_mode:10
in: 261
fg: 16_43
pn: A4 paper size
sn: StPhRX700
ic: gutenp_ij

Ive just sent this and tried printing again   -    getting a NEW error
message
This application requires at least version 1.07 of the
SharedUnixLibrary module
--
Colin