[riscos-printing] Re: New printer for Iyonix.

  • From: Colin Pritchard <colin.pritchard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: riscos-printing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 13:08:12 +0100

In message <4efba08e09Ian_Hamilton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Ian Hamilton <Ian_Hamilton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In article <822b92fb4e.Colin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Colin
> Pritchard <colin.pritchard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> In message <4efb77b2f5Ian_Hamilton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Ian Hamilton
>>           <Ian_Hamilton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> > In article <809c38fb4e.Colin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Colin
>> >    Pritchard <colin.pritchard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> >
>> > [Snip] Problems getting RX700 recognised.
>
> [Snip]
>
>> > This just confirms it's the cabling at fault.
>
>> OK I'm nearly there  ! Though I had previously plugged into the Panther
>> direct not through the hub, I did so at your bidding and it is now
>> recognised  -  and WILL  scan.
>
> Good.
>
>> However, when I try to print an Impression document I get the error
>> message that "Area of memory reserved for re-locatable modules is full
>> [print cancelled]", even when I have just re-booted.
>
> I'm not sure at which stage you are seeing this message at but try
> setting the max size of Aemulor dynamic areas to 0 (no limit - Config
> from iconbar menu).
I've done that.

It is calling the printer StPhRX700fv: 1

>> There is the same error if I use Writer+.
>
> I assume that's a 32bit version. The error means there is insufficient
> 'RMA' module area memory but this shouldn't really happen. What does
> '*Status RMASize' say? If it's zero then try '*Configure RMASize 508K'
> and reboot.
I've done that too but I still get the same error message [see above].
Thinking I might reduce the quality of print in order to print
anything at all, in accessing printer Control and click on Configure
when I get the next error message
Internal error  'StPhRX700fv: 1'  won't fit icon 30
--
Colin