[riscos-printing] Re: New printer for Iyonix.

  • From: Martin Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: riscos-printing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 12:59:17 +0200

In message <4ee7a3701dbric@xxxxxxx>
          Brian Carroll <bric@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> In article <7d038be74e.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Martin
> Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [Snip]

>> The following might help. It is Saturday's announcement of
>> Gutenprint 5.1.1 (development release), which will be
>> followed by a stable release 5.0.1 with the same features
>> backported. As soon as that has happened I suppose it should
>> not be too hard to have a RISC OS release based on it, which
>> would add full support for the RX560 (and many others).

> Yes please Martin.

Finally, Gutenprint 5.0.1 for Linux has been released on Sunday. So, I
hope to be able to come up with a new RISC OS version based on this
release within the next couple of weeks. At the same time I would like
to fix a few outstanding issues, most notably the "thin line of dots"
problem. I will post a description of what kind of information I need
to track this problem down when the time has come.

New Epson printers that will be supported in the next release (even
more than in the original announcement I posted in this thread):

Epson Picturemate Flash, Pal, Snap, PM-200/210/240/250/280
Stylus C79+, C87+
Stylus Photo 1400, 1410
Stylus Photo R230, R240 (preliminary), R245 (preliminary), R350, R260,
             R265, R270, R350, R360, R380, R390
Stylus Photo RX560, RX580, RX590, RX640
PM A820, D870, G850, G4500
Stylus CX5000, CX5000F, CX6000, CX7000F

Plus, there will be support for the Compaq IJ1200, Lexmark X73,
Lexmark Optra E220, Xerox WorkCentre M118.

Martin